Where to Eat in Kansas City [Explore Society for Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner]
Not sure where to eat in Kansas City? We have the answer: Society.
Society is an art-forward restaurant, craft cocktail bar, event space and art gallery located in the heart of the Kansas City Crossroads Art District. We serve brunch and lunch on the weekends, dinner Wednesday through Sunday, and feature an extensive list of craft cocktails. With a menu that runs the gamut from sushi to steak, Society is a celebration of the eclectic, artistic, and vibrant energy of its iconic surroundings.
Settle into a shipping-container-turned booth out on our patio, pull up a chair at the central bar, or enjoy the breeze coming in from the open walls. Explore our menu or make brunch, lunch, and dinner reservations now to experience the hottest new restaurant and social scene in Kansas City.
5 Reasons You Want to Eat at the Best of the Kansas City Brunch Restaurants
With our sprawling patio that gives Kansas City brunch-goers the best people-watching spot in the Crossroads and our build-your-own brunch cocktails, Society boasts the best brunch in Kansas City for anyone looking to start the weekend mornings right. There is no shortage of incredible breakfast places in KC but there are none quite like Society.
Here are just a few excuses to plan a weekend brunch in Kansas City:
- You have some friends in town that you shamelessly want to impress.
- Convince your date that you’re cool, don’t live in your mom’s basement, and know all the places to find the best Kansas City brunch.
- You are a devoted practitioner of “Sunday Funday” and “Saturdays are for the Whatever.”
- You possess the sacred knowledge that breakfast foods are the best foods.
- The weather is beautiful and you want to enjoy it on Society’s patio with a build-your-own Bellini. Or, the weather is gloomy and you want some French toast where it’s nice and cozy inside Society. OK, who cares about the weather, you just want a really good crêpe.
Experience a Crossroads brunch that reflects the neighborhood’s artistic roots at Society. Located in the heart of the Crossroads, Society offers the Sunday brunch Kansas City locals will wake up early for. If you’re on the hunt for the best brunch in Kansas City, whether you’re hoping for a classic Kansas City Sunday brunch or Saturday brunch, Kansas City makes a reservation at Society.
Make reservations for one of the hottest new brunch places in Kansas City now.
5 Reasons Why We’re [Also] One of the Best Lunch Spots in Kansas City
Oh, yeah – Society serves both breakfast and lunch in Kansas City, Mo. on the weekends. Not sure where to eat lunch in Kansas City? Looking for Crossroads KC lunch spots that double as the best lunch in Kansas City? Welcome to Society.
When it’s time for a leisurely weekend lunch, Kansas City flocks to Society. Here are five reasons to choose Society out of all the Kansas City lunch restaurants:
- We have the best patio lunch Kansas City has to offer. That’s right, we said it.
- If you need a downtown Kansas City lunch along the (free) streetcar route, within sight of Union Station and Crown Center, down the street from the Sprint Center and other downtown hubs – Society is situated right in the middle of it all in the heart of downtown KC. We are one of the best downtown KC lunch spots for anyone looking to get a taste of the city.
- Afternoons are the perfect time to explore the surrounding Crossroads after enjoying the best lunch downtown Kansas City has to offer. Union Station and Crown Center a short walk away, and the streetcar can take you down to Power and Light after some lunchtime cocktails at Society.
- This isn’t your average lunch in Kansas City, Mo. We’re also an immersive art experience, a bustling social scene, and hotspot for DJs, local celebrities and one of the most unique lunch places in Kansas City.
- Looking for fun lunch spots? Kansas City locals bring their friends and family to Society when they want to impress. An eclectic, upscale menu in an artistic setting makes for one of the most uniquely cool lunch spots in Kansas City.
Get a reservation for the best lunch in Crossroads KC now if you’re looking for a truly unique downtown KC lunch experience.
You Guessed It: 5 Reasons to Experience Society for a Memorable Kansas City Dinner
When visitors think of dinner in Kansas City, they might think of barbeque. But there’s so much more to Kansas City, and there are so many more innovative and unique places for dinner in KC.
Here are 5 reasons why Society serves the best dinner in Kansas City:
- Our dinner menu is upscale yet accessible – perfect for a romantic dinner in Kansas City, or for a celebration with friends.
- Start (and end) with some of our locally famous cocktails, like the spicy Oaxacan Smoke Show (mezcal, reposado, caramelized pineapple, and habanero) or the light and refreshing Oleander (gin, vodka, ginger, mint, lime, hibiscus, and butterfly pea flower).
- After a weekend dinner in Society, take some time to explore the Scarlet Room, an opulent bar-within-a-bar tucked away just within the main entrance of Society. This sister bar has its own, elevated cocktail menu – for the bold, adventurous, and curious.
- Add a little culture to your dinner in downtown Kansas City. Dine under (and on) hand-crafted custom artwork by local Kansas City artists and makers.
- Enjoy a leisurely dinner with your favorite people, sharing sushi rolls, our legendary spicy tater tots. Finish it off with molten lava cake and a round of flower-adorned craft cocktails. Then, if you’re ready to make a night of it, stick around for late nights at Society with bottle service and the city’s top entertainment. Society is a full experience to be shared with the people you can’t live without.
Hungry for dinner, Kansas City? Secure your reservations now for a more unique and authentic Kansas City dinner.