Society’s first priority is always the health and safety of its guests. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and Kansas City’s ordinances, and we ask that you adhere to these safety protocols during your visit to Society. Our staff will be enforcing these policies.
Please respect the following measures — they are necessary for the safety of our staff and patrons:
Society Safety Procedures
Like all local businesses, Society has implemented a series of sanitization and screening protocols. Our staff follows the CDC guidelines regarding safety during the COVID-19 pandemic, including but not limited to:
- Conducting forehead temperature checks prior to any individual entering the building, including staff and guests
- Employing a professional cleaning company to execute additional cleaning protocols
- Requiring all staff to wash their hands every 30 minutes
- Providing hand sanitization stations throughout the building, which we encourage guests to use
- Sanitizing all tables and chairs between uses
- Replacing physical menus with QR code virtual menus
- Arranging tables at least 6 feet apart
- Installing HVAC filters with CDC recommended Merv-13 filters
Social Distancing During Your Visit
We ask that you maintain a six-foot distance from anyone not within your own party during your time in Society. Please do not linger at the bar or in hallways. In an effort to maintain a safe distance from other guests, we prefer for you to remain at your table and with your own party as much as possible.
Our Mask Policy
In compliance with the Jackson County mask order, all customers and employees must wear a mask to enter Society. If necessary, a mask can be provided.
We ask that you keep your mask on at all times, except when you are actively drinking or eating.
If you have any questions about our COVID-19 policies and procedures prior to your visit, please contact us.