How to Host a Fundraiser at a Restaurant in Kansas City
Planning restaurant fundraisers is always stressful if you’re not sure where to find restaurants that do fundraisers in the area or even how to do a fundraiser at a restaurant. We’ll make it easier for you: Reserve Society for upcoming fundraisers in Kansas City.
Out of all the local restaurants that allow fundraising, only Society specifically seeks out fundraising opportunities in Kansas City. Our mission is to build a better society and to bring our community together through art and a social atmosphere. In the spirit of that mission, we want to help local causes in our role as one of the few Kansas City restaurants that will help fundraise. We’re here to make your fundraising events in Kansas City a success, and to help support important causes – book your event now, or contact us to learn more about hosting your upcoming Kansas City charity event at Society.
Here’s why Society is easily one of the top restaurants to fundraise with in Kansas City:
6 Reasons Why Society is One of the Best Places to Fundraise
There is no shortage of boring conference-center-style charity ball venues, chain restaurants that participate in fundraising, or over-priced and over-hyped venues for charity events. But there’s only one venue like Society. Here are six reasons why Society is one of the best places to hold fundraising events in Kansas City:
- Our mission of uniting our society in a common culture is a natural fit for the people who want to do good in this world.
- We are a unique entertainment concept, centered around art and the hometown artists and creators who depict our society as it is and how it could be. Hosting an event in Society feels like you’re partying in an art gallery, but with all the benefits of a bar and restaurant at hand.
- With a huge, open and light-filled floorplan, Society can accommodate even large-scale fundraising and charity events. Our smaller private event space, the Scarlet Room, is also available for smaller fundraisers.
- We’re located in the heart of Kansas City – right in the middle of the Crossroads Art District. The neighborhood is beautiful, historic, conveniently located along the city’s free streetcar route, and is alive with artistic energy and the city’s hottest entertainment destinations.
- We offer in-house catering and beverage packages to suit every crowd size and every budget. Let our mixologists curate a featured craft cocktail in honor of your event, customize your menu, and choose the serving option that best fits your needs.
- Your donors are guaranteed to have a good time.
Still not sure Society is the fundraising venue for your event? Here are some of the services you can expect to receive when you reserve Society for your upcoming charity events in Kansas City:
From Charity Balls to Silent Auctions — How We Can Help as Your Nonprofit Event Space
When you book Society as your Kansas City fundraising venue, here are just some of our amenities as one of the best places to hold fundraising events:
- Coat check service
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Hosts ready to welcome your guests
- Customized floor plans
- In-house catering, full bar service & staffing
- Customized menus, and accommodations of dietary restrictions by request
- Wine pairing guidance
- An on-site event coordinator, manager, and staff
- Set-up and clean-up services
- And more
We’ll help you set up the media you need to show donors the impact of their contributions. We have a full spectrum of multimedia capabilities, including:
- Presentation screens
- A microphone
- Personal electronic device hook-up to house sound
- High-speed internet for webcasting your virtual/hybrid events
- Most of the equipment necessary for any DJ or live performer
Society is here to help with whatever you need to make your Kansas City fundraising events a success for your donors, your cause and ultimately, your deserving beneficiaries. No detail is too small. Customize your fundraising event however you see fit – that’s why we’re one of the go-to places to host fundraisers.
Getting Started with Society
Need help coming up with unique fundraising ideas in Kansas City? To get your inspiration flowing, here are a few of our favorite Kansas City fundraising ideas:
- Happy hours
- Silent auctions
- Multi-course themed dinners
- Costume parties
- Casino nights
- Fashion shows
- Art exhibits
- Amateur film festivals
- Trivia nights
- Guest speakers
- Poetry slam nights
- Open mic nights
Society can accommodate all sizes of private fundraising events in Kansas City, no matter what the cause or concept. We’re committed to bringing our society together, and that starts with supporting charitable causes that directly help our community members. Contact us to learn how Society can host your upcoming Kansas City fundraising events, or book your fundraiser now.